Cast Your Mark on the Future
At O’Fallon Casting every employee plays an important role in helping provide the best possible product for our customers. Join our team of dedicated people and be part of an organization that is an industry leader in the production of high-quality metal parts made by investment casting and related processes.
O’Fallon Casting ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified job applicants by prohibiting discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, status as a veteran, disability, sex, age, or genetic information.
PRIME RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR FACTORS IN EVALUATING PERFORMANCE:
Manufactures products by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring workflow. Generally supervises larger, more complex functions and normally many departments.
1. Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
2. Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; monitoring personnel and resources; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
3. Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems.
4. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
5. Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
6. Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
7. Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
8. Enforce accuracy in all employee reporting, including but not limited to actual time worked, labor reporting, logs, and process sheets, demographics, etc.
9. Meet absenteeism, personnel turnover, safety, and housekeeping goals established for the department.
10. Maintain all and adhere to all departmental Q.P.’s.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
Supervision, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation are preferred. Associates Degree or equivalent training, and five (5) or more years of progressive supervisory experience in a foundry environment preferred